Would you like to be a Trustee of our charity?
Are you interested in becoming a Trustee of our local charity?
Jersey Alzheimer's Association ("JAA") is currently inviting applications to join the board of Trustees of JAA from people who feel they can make a difference to the lives of people living with dementia, particularly those people who:
- Are caring for someone who has recently been diagnosed with dementia; or
- Have experience in drafting and implementing governance procedures; or
- Have experience in marketing, including digital marketing; or
- Have experience with information technology and information security; or
- Can assist with HR; or
- Have experience with fundraising.
The Trustees usually meet once a month for around 2 hours and Trustees are expected to take an active role in the management and oversight of JAA.
If you would like any further information or are interested in this exciting opportunity to become a Trustee please e-mail Ryan Knight, Trustee and Honorary Secretary, at Ryan@jerseyalzheimers.com setting out your experience and what you feel you can offer JAA.